We're Moving

Please wait a moment while we redirect you to our new site.
If you don't redirect automatically click HERE

Friday 11 January 2013

Author Kara Leigh Miller reviews Becoming Red



Kara Leigh Miller, author of  'The Aurora Island Resort' series and 'Never Date a Cop' posted her review of Becoming Red on her website, Kick Start Your Heart Romance today

"When I first started reading, I was convinced this book would be lucky to get 2 Kicks from me, but now here I am trying to decide whether it deserves 4 or 4.5 Kicks. This was one wild ride. Hang on and read on..."
"For me, this story didn't start until Chapter 14/15...Once I got past all that stuff in the beginning, I could not put this book down."
"Holy! Friggin'! Hell! OMG! WTF! I cannot believe they did that."
"I fell in love with Ashling and Connal. I was rooting for both of them throughout and yes, I even cried. Three times. I was shocked by some of the twists that the plot took. My mind is still reeling over this story. And the ending? I'm both shocked, worried, and pissed off! "
"To Jess Raven and Paula Black: I'm on my knees, begging, and pleading for you to please send me book two for review. As a reader, I'm hooked. As an author, I'm envious of what you've accomplished with this book ..." 
"I have truly enjoyed reading Becoming Red and I have every intention of recommending it to a lot of people."

Kara's Rating: 4.5 Kicks to the Heart

Read the full review on Kara Leigh Miller's website here

No comments:

Post a Comment